Tuesday 12 May 2009

Anyone for dessert?~

Got a parcel from Mummy today, it contained lots of goodies, including some 
gem stone stickers~ so I took the liberty to deface my phone XD

now it says bling~


and also my Zippo lighter, tho I don't smoke, they are sooo pretty to look at, and so much fun to play with :)


Just like after every written exam, before the OSCE, me and my favourite person would go out~
and Do absolutely Nothing~~~
and I don't have to eat cupcakes on my own now lol XD
(she wasn't gonna stay that long......but I made her!)



You like my cupcake? it's popcorn flavoured, with popcorn on top XD  


Small Macaroons were 3 for 2.50, ofcourse this was a MUST~~~
the lemon ones were soooo good!

the lemon one:


never had a thing for purple food......
but they are nice to look at XD


Let's end it with a ....
....
....
....
LOL


Hope you all had a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Macaroons do look very tempting~~~~
    somehow the popcorn flavoured cupcake looks..HUGE XDD I thought they're supposed to a lot smaller
    PS: SO I'M NOT YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON?? *flails*

    ReplyDelete
  2. put some close-ups for you lol:)

    what? I said something about favourite ppl?

    ReplyDelete