Thursday 9 April 2009

MAC Mi'Lady Red+Grey

WHY WHY WHY are the pictures cut?!!!:(:(
This is a look a came up with about 6months ago now, inspired by a black and red look by Arora. I however toned down everything as I wanted to wear this to a dinner party and red, with my slanted asian eyes looked too.......asian.......

Products used:

Using Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil eyeliner in Zero (Black), I painted the lid inside the crease.
then the red from Mi'lady on the inner half, and grey from earthly riches on the) outer half.
I used the golden colour (from the duo Bright side Gallery Gal, cut from the pic to blend out the harsh edges, 
black eyeliner and Ardell lashes 128.
Lower lid: black eyeliner on waterline and lower lash line, just spilling out in the outer half.
then blend with gold to add a bit of shimmer.

Click on pic for the full picture:)
Done.
Simple but noticeable:P

Hope you can try this too:)




No comments:

Post a Comment