Thursday 11 June 2009

How do you know the summer is here?

How was your weekend?
I'm ending it with something sweet~~ 
give me the fuel for Monday.....and the rest of the week XD



I love my Birthday, not because you get to wear summer dresses, or because there's sunshine.
but because I Always get to have Lots and Lots of summer fruits for dessert XD

Went to my favourite fruit store in Holborn today, the one in the little alleyway?~

Also bought some cold custard from sainsbury's~and I feel like I'm feasting lol.

Cherries 3pounds  per kg~ and not those sour ones either, gigantic and sweet.
oh this really makes my day.

My fruit salad for lunch~~
planning on having cherries for dinner XD~~




How has your summer gone so far? 



1 comment:

  1. damn i really shouldn't be reading your post when I'm hungry XDD

    ReplyDelete