Sunday 5 July 2009

Jemma Kidd haul and eylure lahses


Back on track with some Beauty related stuff.

Went to SpaceNK last week, wanted to find a
 new eye serum and some spot correcting concealers, as I'm having a major breakout episode :(

The MA was really nice, I was initially interested in the ByTerry collection as I've heard great things about their face products, but I was told that they are fairly illuminating, and as I'm very prone to shine.......that a matte concealer would be better.

He tried the Jemma Kidd School of make up dual shade concealers on my face, with a blending brush, and the result was GREAT. So I bought both the brush and the concealer XD.


I mostly use the shade at the bottom as it's the lighter one. The other shade is too dark for my face but acts well as a base for cheek contour.

The blending brush was a little expensive (18 pounds) but I liked that it had a little structure and stiffness to it which is perfect for use with some less easily blend-able products, such as cream shadows and concealers.

They must be doing a promotion because I got to choose an eye-shadow for free, so I chose an all over shimmery olive-bronze, as I was very much in the summery mood that day :)


also got some Ren Products: eye serum and a oil balancing face fluid which are both light enough for the summer, but moisturizing enough for me.

Finally a very neutral, barely there look I did with the Jemma Kidd shadow and a pair of eylure lashes I bought a year ago, and had only opened last week XD


Hope everyone's enjoying the hot weather~ don't forget to drink lots! XD





No comments:

Post a Comment